Galveston County Fair & Rodeo
SERVING GALVESTON COUNTY TEXAS YOUTH SINCE 1938
Experience The Tradition
GCFR 2021... April 16 - 24, 2021
Education Foundation Night
The Galveston County Fair & Rodeo hosts several contests, art shows, and special events every year. Rules & forms for these events and contests will be posted as soon as they become available. Check back often as we will post the sign up forms for each one below in this list of events to look forward to!
Exciting New Opportunity!
New this for year’s Youth Project Show is the opportunity for an Overall Grand and Reserve Project to be chosen and sold in the GCF&R Jr. Auction on Wednesday night.
1. You must designate on the entry form if you desire your project to be considered in the judging for overall grand or reserve project.
2. If your project is chosen as overall Grand or Reserve you MUST sell your project in the auction on Wednesday night.
3. Perishable items such as baked goods and cake decorating will not be eligible for the overall grand and reserve.
4. An additional special judging will take place prior to opening night April 16, 2021. All Best of Show items except perishables and those designated as a no sale by the exhibitor on the entry forms will be considered for the overall Grand and Reserve Project.
5. Overall Grand & Reserve Winners must bring their project to the auction. The Exhibitor and their item will go across the auction block at their designated lot # on Wednesday night April 21, 2021.
6. Exhibitors chosen as overall Grand and Reserve will be recognized at the awards ceremony on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 6pm.
7. Any questions should be directed to the chairman or co-chairman of the committee.