Education Foundation Night
Galveston County Fair & Rodeo, Inc.
P.O. Box 889 • Santa Fe, Texas 77510
Phone: 409-986-6010 • Fax: 409-986-6490
1. The sale of market animals sold by commitment will be handled through the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo, Inc., ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. Each exhibitor will be responsible to feed and care for the animal until the animal is delivered to final its destination.
3. Commitment forms will be accepted through the Fair Office via email or website portal through May 14, 2020.
4. Remember, signing up for an Open Commitment does not guarantee that a commitment will be issued to all who apply for one.
5. If you sign up for an Open Commitment and then find that you no longer need an Open Commitment (i.e. you decided you no longer wish to sell your animal through the fair), then you MUST contact the fair office to remove your name from the list.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for making sure the commitment animal gets to their destination. You must arrange the delivery of the animal to the buyer, a packing house or other another final destination per the buyer instructions
7. All Commitment forms must be accompanied by payment in full.
8. Exhibitors' checks will be ready for pick-up by the exhibitor (signature required) no later than the end of June and CHECKS MUST BE PICKED UP BY OCTOBER 1 OF THE SAME YEAR OR THESE FUNDS WILL BE FORFEITED BY THE EXHIBITOR AND REVERTED TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND. A stamped envelope with a thank you letter/card addressed to the Buyer MUST be received by the Fair Office before checks will be issued.